Nowadays, more and more people seek natural solutions. Perhaps, awareness is increasing as to their health benefits. For example, when it comes to food, there are organic choices available. Also, more attention is being paid to how food producers raise their animals. Even how food is cooked matters. All of which is good news for keeping inflammation in check.
When it comes to dealing with our health issues, going natural is quite the in-thing as well. This is an important development, as numerous prescription drugs and medical solutions have been found to be harmful to our body. Take for instance, painkillers. Their side effects and health risks can be quite nasty, bad enough to prompt health advisories from the FDA.
Heal-n-Soothe — Anti Inflammatory, All-Natural Alternative to Painkillers
Heal-n-Soothe is a dietary supplement from Living Well Nutraceuticals. It works primarily as an anti-inflammatory to fight inflammation and relieve pain. Because of its unique formulation with 12 natural ingredients, there is the added benefit of boosting health. A quick intro to Heal-n-Soothe can be found on this page.
Many have discovered that Heal-n-Soothe works better than painkillers and more importantly, it is safe to use. The enzyme blend works with the body to deal with inflammation and heal, rather than mask pain like what most painkillers do. Thus, users of Heal-n-Soothe recover and get well, evident from the various reviews below.
>> Click here to discover why Heal-n-Soothe is a safe and effective anti-inflammatory
Heal-n-Soothe Reviews: Effective Healing Reported
The Heal-n-Soothe reviews shown here are culled from user feedback** collected by The Healthy Back Institute. The different success stories reflect the effectiveness of this Living Well anti-inflammatory supplement. Let’s read what users say…
**Note: User feedback may be condensed in the quotes below to highlight salient points. The full text can be found at the middle and end portions of the product page.
San Diego, CA
I tried the Heal-n-Soothe free bottle that I received. You were right! It worked really good and I do feel much better. My back pain is much improved and since taking the Heal-n-Soothe I can walk the 2 blocks to the grocery store… my back is not hurting. Not only that, but I seem to have more energy and generally feel better. Heal-n-Soothe is great!
I really believe… I will soon not have to rely on pills of any kind. I am so glad I found and purchased your Lose the Back Pain System and Heal-n-Soothe. It has exceeded my expectations…
Chris and John
… I stopped taking all NSAIDS Immediately (which I have been taking for five years) and started taking the Heal-n-Soothe Capsules – To my delight about half the burning sensations in the front and sides of my shins disappeared by the second day of use.…
The awful debilitating Cramps in my Calves and Feet ceased almost altogether – Leaving me now to contend with ‘Only’ Sciatica in my right buttock and leg – numbness in both my feet and toes and pains in the soles of my feet and heels, like standing on Golf Balls – which in itself is a Great improvement – So I will continue with a further course of the Heal-n-Soothe® Capsules
Chief Krav Maga Instructor, one of only 30 Krav Maga Black Belts in U.S.A.
As a serious student of martial arts, my body has taken a beating and no matter how good you are about taking care of yourself, we all have aches and pains. Well, I have NEVER experienced anything that works as well as Heal-n-Soothe. .. this stuff rocks!
I felt improvement the very first day and not only does it eliminate aches and pains, but my flexibility has also increased quite a bit. Now I take it after every hard training session to make sure I don’t wake up sore, stiff and achy the next morning. If you have any aches and pains I suggest you give this stuff a shot!
Stay-at-home wife, mom to 4 kids
Recently, after being diagnosed with severe arthritis in one knee and moderate arthritis in my foot, the doctor doubled my dosage of Celebrex. I couldn’t discern any improvement on the new dosage. Also, I began getting concerned about the possibility of the prolonged usage of this drug causing liver damage.
I have now been taking Heal-n-Soothe for 30 days, and I feel the same as I did while taking the double dosage of Celebrex… and I like that right now I’m getting at least the same, if not yet better, anti-inflammatory effect from natural enzymes, rather than from a chemical that could potentially harm my liver…
Living Well Nutraceuticals reveal fully the ingredients in Heal-n-Soothe — see the product label and the following list.
The potency of this top-grade anti-inflammatory supplement is thus known and can be compared against competing products to make an informed decision.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant which helps to control high blood pressure, balance cholesterol at healthy levels and boost the immune system.
- Systemic enzyme blend: This mix comprises Protease AM, Bromelain (derived from pineapples), Protease 6.0, Alkaline Protease and Papain (extracted from papayas). It is responsible for fighting inflammation, dissolving scar tissue, cleansing blood and boosting the body’s cardio, respiratory and immune functions.
- Citrus bioflavonoids: These have anti-oxidant properties and help to absorb vitamins and protect connective tissues.
- Rutin: This strong anti-inflammatory is also an anti-oxidant.
- Boswellia extract: A widely-used herb in Indian medicine, Boswellia is safe for reducing inflammation and pain; and for promoting healthy blood circulation.
- Ginger extract: Another one of nature’s goodness with a long history of use in Asia (some 2000+ years), ginger is good for reducing pain and inflammation.
- Mojave yucca root: This exhibits anti-oxidant properties and helps to reduce inflammation.
- Turmeric extract: This blocks enzymes that create pain, helping to reduce inflammation. Turmeric also has antioxidant properties.
- Devil’s claw extract: Derived from a native plant of Africa called Harpagophytum, Devil’s claw is effective in treating arthritis. This herb helps to reduce inflammation and pain.
- L-glutathione: This is the only antioxidant in the body that can eliminate all free radicals, not just specific types — it controls all other antioxidants.
Precautions on Using Heal-n-Soothe
Heal-n-Soothe may not be suitable for everybody. As it is a type of systemic enzyme therapy, always discuss with your doctor first (before starting on this dietary supplement) to determine if your current state of health permits such therapy.
The following situations make use of Heal-n-Soothe inadvisable:
- People below age of 13
- Women who are pregnant or lactating
- People with known allergic reaction to pineapples or papayas
- People with known ulcers of the stomach
- People currently on antibiotics or prescription blood thinners (Coumadin, Heparin, Plavix, etc)
- People scheduled for surgery in less than two weeks’ time
Again, when in doubt, always consult your doctor first.